martes, 6 de julio de 2021

Tiempo, belleza, verdad


"La belleza es la verdad, la verdad, belleza. Eso es todo lo que sabes y todo lo que necesitas saber"

(John Keats)

"Time" 

(Angelo De Augustine)

Time keeps on coming
I've been all around
I'll keep on running
'Til time catches on
I've been on the run
Now you're back in your hideout
Never gave it all for free
Everyone was talking to ya
To ya
Time keeps on learning
About you and me
I'll keep on loving
Someday she'll love me
I'll love you for free
Now your heart has been broken
And you're miles off away
Now you can't find the right words to say
Once uphill you'll be fine
But your love's lost down the line
Hate to say I was wrong
Came into this life on my own
And I'll try
Yes, I'll try
Hope for love
Turn out the light
And I gave my own life
My own life
My own life
He'll treat you unkindly
If that's what you want
But you'll stay inside me
Inside of my heart
Unbound at the start
Now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario